Cost of a Sunroom
What does a sunroom cost? The cost to build a sunroom addition varies based on size, style, materials, your existing home, and the options you choose. We guaranty that Bear Sunrooms will beat any legitimate sunroom bid by at least $2,000.
Building a Bear Sunrooms addition to your home is the best way to add functional and beautiful living space for a fraction of the cost of other local contractors. How do we save you money on three-season sunrooms, all-season sunrooms, patio enclosures, screen rooms, and patio covers? By cutting out the overhead. You’ll work directly with the owner, Scott Bear. No salespeople. No showroom. No middlemen. Just experienced sunroom experts and a lot of satisfied customers!
Here are some of the factors that will affect sunroom cost:
- A three-season sunroom will cost less than a four-season room because it doesn’t have the same level of insulation, heating, and air conditioning. Studio, gable, cathedral, and solarium styles and features will also affect pricing.
- The size of the patio enclosure will affect the cost. Bear Sunrooms will design a custom patio enclosure to suit you and your home, in the size of your choice. Our sunrooms are truly customizable!
- Glass transoms above or below windows are an optional feature that increases light and view to maximize your sunroom experience.
- Custom siding. Incorporating matching siding that blends with your existing home is an additional option available to you.
Other considerations that will affect the price include planning permits, laying a foundation and raising a deck (if necessary), electrical wiring, and more. Scott Bear will go through all of these sunroom cost details with you when he assesses your home and discusses all the possibilities at your free in-home consultation.
We guaranty that we can save you the most on a high-quality sunroom. Call 414-364-6002 and set up your appointment today for a sunroom estimate.
“I loved the service! The presentation showed us the product ‘in-person,’ not just in a catalog. The work crew was professional, friendly, and spot-on when it came to putting our room together. Any correction we needed, they returned in a timely fashion and said any time we had an issue they would be available! I have spent almost every day since completion in it, and friends and family who have come over have been impressed!”
– Jacque and Alan G, Lannon
”We would like to thank you for all the hard work everyone from your company did. The overall total experience that we had was excellent! Our wants and needs were met from every aspect. Everyone worked with us from the very start of the job. We have been using the room daily, year round! It has been a wonderful addition to our home! Even after the job was finished, you have kept in contact with us, making sure some of the final finishing details have been taken care of. Thank you again!”
– Tom and Gail B., Oconomowoc