A Three Season Room Can Be an Excellent Addition to Your Home in Milwaukee, WI, or a Neighboring City
For a three season room that is crafted from durable, top-quality materials, contact Bear Sunrooms. We are a local, family-owned company that has specialized in creating and installing sunrooms for many decades, and has built more than 1,600 sunrooms in the Milwaukee, WI, and southeastern Wisconsin area.
The main difference between our three season and all season rooms is that the former features less insulation in the roof and walls, and is therefore best enjoyed in the spring, summer, and autumn. Because there is less insulation, a three season room is a cost-effective alternative to our all season rooms and can be installed more quickly. Additionally, our three season sunrooms have removable windows, so you can easily clean them or even turn your enclosure into a screen room during the spring or summer. Other notable features of our three season sunrooms include:
- High-tech polymer walls that don’t require much maintenance and will never scratch or dent
- Doors and windows that are available in any size you choose
- Windows that have an interlocking frame, virtually unbreakable glass, and are double sliding to help control airflow and circulation
- Doors and windows that are ENERGY STAR® certified
- High-performance glass that is specially built for sunrooms and appears dark in color on the outside in order to reduce the need for air conditioning or shading systems
Plus, when you team up with Bear Sunrooms for your three season room project in the Milwaukee, WI, area, you’ll benefit from our incredibly skilled team of factory-certified craftsmen that has more than 26 years of experience exclusively installing sunrooms. That way, when you work with Bear Sunrooms, you can rest assured that your sunroom will be installed flawlessly by industry professionals.
Want to learn more about how you can have a three season room installed at your home in Milwaukee, WI, or a neighboring community? Contact Bear Sunrooms today, and if you have a legitimate bid from another sunroom company, we will beat it by at least $2,000, guaranteed.