What are 4-season sunrooms? Sometimes called all-season sunrooms, they are the perfect addition to bring the outdoors indoors for all four seasons of the year. Although a high percentage of the room is glass, custom 4-season sunrooms from Bear Sunrooms are insulated, virtually maintenance free, and ready to provide year-round comfort.
All-Season Sunroom Features
- Double sliding windows with retractable screens. Both windows slide, maximizing ventilation. Control airflow and circulation!
- Standard tempered virtually unbreakable safety glass.
- Windows have triple locking system. Great security feature!
- High Performance Insulated Glass.
- Truly customizable window sizing available, ranging from 6 inches to 60 inches. Homeowners’ choice!
- 5-ft., 6-ft., and 8-ft. sliding doors as well as a prime entry door. Allows you to customize your sunroom!
- Walls are 4 inches thick, insulated with styrene high-density foam core. Greater insulation value!
- EXCLUSIVE high-tech polymer base walls and fill. Scratch and dent resistant. Maintenance free!
- Frame is thermally broken aluminum with a baked on powder coated enamel finish. No transfer of heat or cold.
- Glass transoms above or below windows increase light and view and maximize the sunroom experience (optional).
- Matching siding blends with the existing home (optional).
Bear Sunrooms does 4-season rooms better.
We’re the Milwaukee, Wisconsin contractors who have built the most 4-season sunrooms! Our sunrooms are better, our materials are better, our installation process is better, and the savings are better for you. We’ve been building sunrooms for decades and have the expertise and skill to properly install your insulated sunroom so that it can withstand a lifetime of rain, snow, heat, and cold.
These sunrooms feature a structural, insulated roof system and thermally broken, insulated wall panels. Our 4-season rooms are constructed to be heated or cooled, and you control the environment. We offer a lifetime warranty on materials and labor. Plus, we use some of the finest sunroom products in the industry, including those from trusted names like TEMO and Alligator, so you can rest assured that our versatile all-season sunrooms are among the best in the industry.
What’s the difference between a 4-season sunroom and 3-season sunroom?
Insulation, glass, and heating are the big differences between 4-season rooms and 3-season rooms. Each insulated all-season sunroom we install includes:
- Insulated roof and wall panels.
- Double-locking windows with high-performance insulated sunroom glass.
- Scratch- and dent-resistant polymer walls.
- The option to purchase sunroom heating for the winter months, such as electric baseboard heat or a gas fireplace.
- The option to purchase sunroom air conditioning for the hot summer months.
- 5-ft. or 6-ft. wide sliding or swing doors.
Using these sunroom components, we will work with you to create the sunroom addition that’s perfect for you! Call Scott Bear at 414-364-6002 to learn more about the cost of an all-season sunroom and how we will save you at least $2,000.
”We would like to thank you for all the hard work everyone from your company did. The overall total experience that we had was excellent! Our wants and needs were met from every aspect. Everyone worked with us from the very start of the job. We have been using the room daily, year round! It has been a wonderful addition to our home! Even after the job was finished, you have kept in contact with us, making sure some of the final finishing details have been taken care of. Thank you again!”
– Tom and Gail B., Oconomowoc
“I loved the service! The presentation showed us the product ‘in-person,’ not just in a catalog. The work crew was professional, friendly, and spot-on when it came to putting our room together. Any correction we needed, they returned in a timely fashion and said any time we had an issue they would be available! I have spent almost every day since completion in it, and friends and family who have come over have been impressed!”
– Jacque and Alan G, Lannon
”I had looked into several sunroom builders, visited websites and showrooms, and have no doubt that choosing Bear Sunrooms was the right decision. The first time I spoke with Scott Bear, I got the idea he was enthusiastic and dedicated to what he does. I visited the sunrooms of several of his previous customers before making a final decision to choose Bear Sunrooms, and everyone I met was happy with Bear Sunrooms and their work. He and his staff are talented, hardworking, and honest (I never, ever felt that anyone with Bear Sunrooms was trying to take advantage of me). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the room that Bear Sunrooms made for me, and would recommend them to anyone.”
– Dana E., Sullivan