A Bear Sunrooms insulated sunroom can withstand many years of rain, snow, heat, and cold. Our all-season sunrooms feature:
- A structural, insulated roof system.
- Thermally broken, insulated wall panels, four inches thick with styrene foam core.
- High-performance insulated glass.
- Exclusive high-tech polymer base walls and fill insulation designed by BASF.
- Thermally broken aluminum framing for no transfer of heat or cold.
- We guaranty the aluminum won’t fade.
It’s the perfect time to bring the outdoors in and build your getaway! We guaranty that we will beat any legitimate bid on an insulated sunroom by at least $2,000. Call Scott Bear directly at 414-364-6002 to ask your sunroom insulation questions and set up your in-home consultation.
”We would like to thank you for all the hard work everyone from your company did. The overall total experience that we had was excellent! Our wants and needs were met from every aspect. Everyone worked with us from the very start of the job. We have been using the room daily, year round! It has been a wonderful addition to our home! Even after the job was finished, you have kept in contact with us, making sure some of the final finishing details have been taken care of. Thank you again!”
– Tom and Gail B., Oconomowoc
We love the sunroom that was built for us by Bear Builders. It is a perfect place to relax at the end of a day. We have used our sunroom every month of the year. With a small space heater it is very comfortable on even the coldest days. It really adds a lot of quality living space to our home and is enjoyed by our friends and family. Bear Builders has been very helpful to me with follow up answers to questions I have had too! Thanks, Bear Builders!
– Lisa and Mike V., Greendale