Roofing styles available for sunrooms include flat, gable, cathedral, hip, and California. Bear Sunrooms can custom design your sunroom to complement your home and create the look you desire.
Available in multiple colors, our sunroom roofs feature:
- High-density structural roof thermal foam.
- Expanded styrene to provide maximum thermal protection.
- An internal locking tongue-and-groove connection system.
- A superior panel connection system providing structural integrity, overall roof strength, and longevity.
- Thermally broken hanging rail.
- A roof attachment system designed with a thermal break to reduce cold transfer to the roof to increase thermal protection.
- Krystal Kote® roof coating, electrostatically applied to the exterior shell for the hardest coating available, to add luster while protecting against roofing scratches, corrosion, and fading.
- An integrated structural-grade aluminum extruded gutter system.
- Gutters with a thicker grade than residential gutters for superior life and performance.
- Leaf Guard, to block debris accumulation for maintenance-free gutter performance, when requested.
Our roofs can be shingled to match your home. Inside, we eliminate the unsightly seams that other sunroom companies have on ceilings. We also feature a hidden channel for electric.