What are three-season sunrooms? They’re the most cost-effective Milwaukee addition! A three-season room from Bear Sunrooms is an attractive, custom-built living space that will look as beautiful as the rest of your home. This addition has many advantages:
- Three-season sunrooms add more sunlight and natural beauty to your living space than a typical home addition.
- Because they don’t have regulated air conditioning and heating or the same level of insulation as 4-season sunrooms, they can be constructed faster and at a cost savings.
- They feature weather-tight, double sliding windows with full screens, insulated base wall and prime entry doors.
- With easy-to-remove windows, you can use the enclosure as a screen room during the summer.
- Extend your enjoyment of the seasons! With three-season sunrooms, you can enjoy a natural setting without the annoyance of insects, allergens, rain, and harsh direct sunlight.
Features of Three-Season Sunrooms
- Double sliding windows with full screens. Both windows slide. Control airflow and circulation!
- Windows lock and have an interlocking frame. Great safety feature!
- Both windows and screens are easy to remove. Makes cleaning simple!
- High performance glass with UV protection. Helps keep the room warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer!
- Standard tempered virtually unbreakable safety glass.
- EXCLUSIVE high-tech polymer base walls and fill. Scratch and dent resistant. Virtually maintenance free!
- Insulated walls with polystyrene foam core.
- Truly customizable window sizing available, ranging from 6 inches to 60 inches. Homeowners’ choice!
- 5-ft., 6-ft., and 8-ft. sliding doors as well as a prime entry door. Allows you to customize your sunroom!
- All window sections are custom factory pre-assembled for superior quality control.
- Easily remove and store the windows so the enclosure can be enjoyed as a screen room if desired. You decide how to use your room!
- Glass transoms above or below windows increase light and view and maximize the sunroom experience (optional).
- Matching siding blends with the existing home (optional).
Bear Sunrooms does three-season rooms better.
At Bear Sunrooms, we have built the most three-season sunroom additions in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area! Our three-season rooms are superior because they offer:
- Weather-tight construction. Our skilled installers use quality materials and proven installation techniques to ensure your sunroom won’t leak or let in drafts.
- Incredible wind resistance. Strong winds are no match for our sunrooms, because our products comply with Miami-Dade County wind codes.
- Energy efficiency. The doors, windows, and many other sunroom components are high performance and ENERGY STAR rated.
- A lifetime warranty on materials and labor. While most other sunroom companies only offer a limited warranty, we’ve got you covered for as long as your sunroom is standing.
Bear Sunrooms has the most experience in southeastern Wisconsin. If you read our ratings and reviews you’ll see that we are dedicated to building your sunroom properly and preventing any leaks, structural failure, or other issues. With the superior quality of our craftsmanship and products, and commitment to beat any other legitimate sunroom bid by at least $2,000, there is no better value for your money!
Set up a free in-home consultation to discuss the cost of a three-season sunroom and how we can create the custom sunroom design that’s perfect for your lifestyle. Call Scott Bear directly at 414-364-6002.
“I loved the service! The presentation showed us the product ‘in-person,’ not just in a catalog. The work crew was professional, friendly, and spot-on when it came to putting our room together. Any correction we needed, they returned in a timely fashion and said any time we had an issue they would be available! I have spent almost every day since completion in it, and friends and family who have come over have been impressed!”
– Jacque and Alan G, Lannon
We love the sunroom that was built for us by Bear Builders. It is a perfect place to relax at the end of a day. We have used our sunroom every month of the year. With a small space heater it is very comfortable on even the coldest days. It really adds a lot of quality living space to our home and is enjoyed by our friends and family. Bear Builders has been very helpful to me with follow up answers to questions I have had too! Thanks, Bear Builders!
– Lisa and Mike V., Greendale
”We would like to thank you for all the hard work everyone from your company did. The overall total experience that we had was excellent! Our wants and needs were met from every aspect. Everyone worked with us from the very start of the job. We have been using the room daily, year round! It has been a wonderful addition to our home! Even after the job was finished, you have kept in contact with us, making sure some of the final finishing details have been taken care of. Thank you again!”
– Tom and Gail B., Oconomowoc